- Banner Stands
- Branded Flooring
- Brochure Racks
- Competition Entry Boxes
- Demonstration Tables
- Display Panels
- Dump Bins
- Environmentally Friendlier Products
- Exhibition & Trade Show Stands
- Multimedia Display Solutions
- Outdoor Displays and Flags
- Pop-Up Displays
- Portable Lecterns
- Portable Slat Wall
- Poster Holder / Stand
- Sampling Carts and Trolleys
- Screenflex Portable Panels & Partitions
- Sky Banners
- Velcro Receptive Displays
- Vendor Bikes
- Vendor Trays and Trolleys
- Display Stands
- Event Displays
The new Brandframe wall display is ideal for use in retail and commercial environments such as fashion stores, car showrooms, corporate meeting rooms and office receptions.
Not only is it impactful but it can be built to any size you like. The frame is constructed in high quality, lightweight aluminimum. It is easily assembled and has the added flexibility that it can be attached to almost any surface. Whether it is a free standing unit, wall mounted or suspended from a retail window or ceiling this product is as adabtable as you want it to be.
Some real benefits of the system :
- Interchangeable eco-friendly graphics
- Graphics easy to change out for staff
- Custom size
- Fabric graphics create a softer more diffused light, ideal for retail and commercial environments
- Minimal framing visible allowing your graphic to speak for itself
- Fabric graphic is more cost effective and ensures zero creases or curls
- Portable display means it's easier to freight and fewer chances of damage in transit
How it works
If you need more impact then you should consider the Lightbox illuminated display. Based on the same design as the Brandframe this product lights up the fabric graphic from behind. The LED lights have been designed to be low voltage and low heat giving this product a small carbon footprint which is ideal for any commercial space.
Call us now and talk to one of our friendly sales team who can help answer any of your questions.
- Interchangeable Graphics
- Get Quote
The illuminated fabric light boxes are incredibly well designed making it easy to change out the graphics when you want to. There is no need to call in extra help you or your staff can change out the graphics in 3 simple steps.
Insert the two opposite corners first
(ie. top left and bottom right)
Insert the two remaining corners
(ie. top right, bottom left)
Insert each edge in the CENTRE first and then work your way out to the corners.
Best to start with the sides to make sure any horizontal lines end up sitting straight.
Need help or a quote fast?
Call 1300 240 250 now to talk to our helpdesk.
Great looking display in quick time
Display just arrived Liz - looks great and is just what we need! Thanks for your quick work in getting this to happen in the tight timeframe.... » Read more...”