- Banner Stands
- Branded Flooring
- Brochure Racks
- Competition Entry Boxes
- Demonstration Tables
- Display Panels
- Dump Bins
- Environmentally Friendlier Products
- Exhibition & Trade Show Stands
- Multimedia Display Solutions
- Outdoor Displays and Flags
- Pop-Up Displays
- Portable Lecterns
- Portable Slat Wall
- Poster Holder / Stand
- Screenflex Portable Panels & Partitions
- Sky Banners
- Velcro Receptive Displays
- Vendor Bikes
- Vendor Trays and Trolleys
- Display Stands
- Event Displays
Combination Plinth Display Kit
Perfect for creating a complete symmetrical island featuring all five plinths, or a smaller feature group using two or three plinths.
We can customize both width and height to suit.
Kit consists of:
- 1x 900mm high square plinth
- 2x 800mm high square plinths
- 2x 700mm high square plinths
- Get Quote
We can make your plinth bases from your choice of materials, according to the finish you are looking for and your requirements for portability. Most popular materials are acrylic or Perspex, timber, or portable plastic.
Portable plinth bases are manufactured from strong, light, 5mm thick extruded polypropylene, making them easy to handle and assemble. Polypropylene is easily cleaned with any non-corrosive household cleaning product.
Made from tough, 12mm, Melamine faced, MDF board with durable, high impact PVC clashed edges.
Melamine also provides an easy-clean food grade washable surface.
Robust, go anywhere carry bag, made from heavy duty PVC fabric, bound with strong webbing.
- Adjustable shoulder strap and a snatch handle each side
- Velcro secured access flap
- Clear pocket for affixing courier tickets
(We recommend that the carry carton stays inside the bag at all times)
Thrilled with the sales counters
Simon I thought you would like to see how our new stands look .
We are thrilled with them, we stopped other exhibitors In their tracks today when we started setting up they could not believe how quick we had them standing & the skirts on .
We are delighted our storage draws fit in the gaps perfect.
Can you please tha... » Read more...”
Pauline's Quilters World