- Banner Stands
- Branded Flooring
- Brochure Racks
- Competition Entry Boxes
- Demonstration Tables
- Display Panels
- Dump Bins
- Environmentally Friendlier Products
- Exhibition & Trade Show Stands
- Multimedia Display Solutions
- Outdoor Displays and Flags
- Pop-Up Displays
- Portable Lecterns
- Portable Slat Wall
- Poster Holder / Stand
- Screenflex Portable Panels & Partitions
- Sky Banners
- Velcro Receptive Displays
- Vendor Bikes
- Vendor Trays and Trolleys
- Display Stands
- Event Displays
Compact Plinth Display Kit
Ideal for small display areas such as windows.
Catch the attention of passing traffic.
We can customize both height and width to suit.
Compact kit consists of:
- 1x 900mm high triangular plinth
- 2x 800mm high square plinth
- 1x 700mm high triangular plinth
- Get Quote
We can make your plinth bases from your choice of materials, according to the finish you are looking for and your requirements for portability. Most popular materials are acrylic or Perspex, timber, or portable plastic.
Portable plinth bases are manufactured from strong, light, 5mm thick extruded polypropylene, making them easy to handle and assemble. Polypropylene is easily cleaned with any non-corrosive household cleaning product.
Made from tough, 12mm, Melamine faced, MDF board with durable, high impact PVC clashed edges.
Melamine also provides an easy-clean food grade washable surface.
Robust, go anywhere carry bag, made from heavy duty PVC fabric, bound with strong webbing.
- Adjustable shoulder strap and a snatch handle each side
- Velcro secured access flap
- Clear pocket for affixing courier tickets
(We recommend that the carry carton stays inside the bag at all times)
Need help or a quote fast?
Call 1300 240 250 now to talk to our helpdesk.
Thrilled with the stand
Just wanted to let you know we received the stand yesterday afternoon and assembled it this morning and it looks fabulous!
We are all so thrilled with it, so thank you very much for producing such a great product along with great customer service.... » Read more...”
Asbestos Related Disease Support Society