- Banner Stands
- Branded Flooring
- Brochure Racks
- Competition Entry Boxes
- Demonstration Tables
- Display Panels
- Dump Bins
- Environmentally Friendlier Products
- Exhibition & Trade Show Stands
- Multimedia Display Solutions
- Outdoor Displays and Flags
- Pop-Up Displays
- Portable Lecterns
- Portable Slat Wall
- Poster Holder / Stand
- Sampling Carts and Trolleys
- Screenflex Portable Panels & Partitions
- Sky Banners
- Velcro Receptive Displays
- Vendor Bikes
- Vendor Trays and Trolleys
- Display Stands
- Event Displays
Super Combo Plinth Display Kit
Flexible combination of triangles and squares gives endless configuration options, from a large central island display through to cosy clusters.
We can customize both height and width to suit.
Super Combo kit consists of:
- 1x 900mm high square plinth
- 4x 800mm high square plinths
- 4x 700mm high triangular plinths
- Get Quote
We can make your plinth bases from your choice of materials, according to the finish you are looking for and your requirements for portability. Most popular materials are acrylic or Perspex, timber, or portable plastic.
Portable plinth bases are manufactured from strong, light, 5mm thick extruded polypropylene, making them easy to handle and assemble. Polypropylene is easily cleaned with any non-corrosive household cleaning product.
Made from tough, 12mm, Melamine faced, MDF board with durable, high impact PVC clashed edges.
Melamine also provides an easy-clean food grade washable surface.
Robust, go anywhere carry bag, made from heavy duty PVC fabric, bound with strong webbing.
- Adjustable shoulder strap and a snatch handle each side
- Velcro secured access flap
- Clear pocket for affixing courier tickets
(We recommend that the carry carton stays inside the bag at all times)
Need help or a quote fast?
Call 1300 240 250 now to talk to our helpdesk.
Thanks for fast job
Great thank you for getting this done so quickly.
The stand looks great too, I will definitely be in touch next time I have an enquiry about this type of stand.... » Read more...”
Breed Brand Management