- Banner Stands
- Branded Flooring
- Brochure Racks
- Competition Entry Boxes
- Demonstration Tables
- Digital Signage
- Display Panels
- Dump Bins
- Environmentally Friendlier Products
- Exhibition & Trade Show Stands
- Inflatable Products
- Mobile Sampling and Sales
- Multimedia Display Solutions
- Outdoor Displays and Flags
- Pop-Up Displays
- Portable Kitchens
- Portable Lecterns
- Portable Slat Wall
- Screenflex Portable Panels & Partitions
- Sky Banners
- Velcro Receptive Displays
- Vendor Bikes
Run a Virtual Reality Experience
Interested in running a virtual reality experience for your clients but don't know where to start? Talk to us!
Here's a few of examples of how VR can be used to great effect:
- An apartment developer wants prospective buyers to be able to take a virtual walk through their apartments, even before construction has begun.
- Training users in a specific field, such as surgery, driving or flying.
- Helping users overcome specific phobias.
- "Transporting" users to a specific location - such as a beach or party - whilst they are sampling a particular drink in the real world.
VR requires a high level of programming as the user needs to be immersed in an entire artificial world. This requires advanced programming skills, and where required it can easily be designed to integrate with your brand.
A couple of photos of the set up for our Diaspora Tapestry Exhibition.
As you can see , we only had a small Gallery, but with the stands we were able to show all 309 panels, which created a wonderful show of beautiful embroidery with accompanying stories. The exhibition was a great success.
Many thanks for your assis... » Read more...”